CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

grumbling...

I wish I'll have a remote control to pause the world. I seriously need a break. I'm fed up everytime my hp rings from day to night as it never rings for good news.

I have to admit i'm just too bad tempered. I dun like to repeat things for too many times tat i've said to the same person. I cant stand when the ppl have made decisions tat cant be changed asking solutions from me. The most important is dun just sms and complain bout something and u just wait for others to settle it for u but u only sit and watch, letting others deal with everything and get wat u wan.

there's some requests tat's over my dead body. U can call me as an irresponsible class rep or watsoever u wanna call. But class rep is not a receptionist at the information counter or officers tat deal with complains. If u wanna complain bout anything, pls go to ask the whole class opinions before u come to me. Ur own opinions do not represent majority and u know i wont entertain and make myself busy dealing with the office just becoz of ur own opinion.

And one thing, if u know me well, i'll never try to complain anything to the office when I know alternatives ways are almost impossible. Oh yeah, u'll never know me....

3 comments:

vi--Vien--nE said...

Haizz..other people would not know the difficulty of being course rep or class rep..Especially for those always complain this complain that..
Why dont he/she directly complain to person he/ she want to refer to??..
Ignore him/ her lar..
The day still young..
Cheer up^^

Unknown said...

wa...who lai de?

Marilyn said...

vien:
thanks, te2 is still the best though..hehe

yy:
walao, dun lie d la...just admit it...hahaha