CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lousy Post...

This is not a mosquito advertisement....


It's just a pity boy had "some" spray on his 21st birthday...

Since I'm a very kind person, of coz I'm not the one who sprayed XD
Hmm, the photos quality is too bad...
This is what will happen when someone with no skills using a lousy cam-hp XD

Oh ya, here are my upcoming "events"
My nightmares~
1. 3 reports
2. 3 assignments
3. Deciding on FYP topics
4. Preparing slides for AGM
5. Preparing a proposal if I wanna choose her topic for FYP

My fun time~
1. Transformers 2
2. Collecting shuttlecocks plan
3. Sing K AGAIN
4. No more committee post (can smell the freedom now^^)

Hmm, nightmares is more than fun time...Perhaps I should plan for a vacation for myself to make it balance. I always want to go to overseas to visit my frens, Korea will be my 1st aim!! Next up Japan, Aus, UK and US!! But too bad, poor ppl like me cant even have enough money to travel around malaysia...haiz

9 comments:

WT said...

you missed one place.. germany!!

~K£cќ~ said...

Itu Chor Siong ka? @.@

pek.k3e 페키 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pek.k3e 페키 said...

too touch......korea is ur 1st aim..T.T
(i know u miss me soo much...so do i...wahahaha)

Marilyn said...

william:
oopps, oh yeah! add to my list!! btw, really hope u see u soon when u're back to malaysia

klck:
yup, it's him

pk:
so perasan...it seems affordable among the others la wei...haha =.=

angel's eye said...

y u always sing k without me...no fun le like tht...keke

JiaLim said...

travel in sp will do if out of money,cheap and can save on accommodation

Marilyn said...

superstar:
u always bo eng to sing with me also....i wait u wait til spider web out liao....

jia lim:
wat places can travel around sp? =.=

JiaLim said...

Your uncle house,your grandma house,or go to old town lo,kfc open door for you all the time,24 hours,haha