CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

HAIZ...

Warning: A boring post ahead...Feel free to close this window =.=


If u know me well enough, i'm sure that i've told u bout mayb i've chosen the wrong course for degree. Seriously, i dunno y i choose this course...

so now the problem comes. A list of FYP topics are in front of me, yet I'm clueless on how to choose. No specific interests in any topics....But i only know i must choose the experiment involve plants insteand of animals becoz i'm scared to touch the animals...hehe, wat a lame excuse...

Last time i used to avoid this problem, but when the time comes, i still have to face it. I really wish tossing coins can help me...

haiz, dunno la. I must finish the instrumental report and assignment 1st then only think la....whole day din start anything because my mind keep swaying away to consider the topics

P/S: an interview with a CEO next wednesday as a part of assignment cause me cant watch transformer with frens....sian

and to the best frens of mine, good luck in ur exam...take good care of urself, soon u'll be "stapleless"

0 comments: