CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

holiday ends T.T

finally my 2 weeks+ holiday ends, so sad. i din even play enough.

well, poor ppl like me cant go for a trip, so hav to stay in the house. basically, i spend the whole holidays with the following things

tis japanese drama actually is quite old d, perhaps 4 or 5 years ago, but if u're interested in tis kind of story, it's nice! u can see how ugly is the character of some ppl just to become professors. the main actor is quite yeng somemore, haha. i'm searching for the 2nd episode now...



of coz, my cousins who played these games with me are so pek cek with my no-skills and cant recognize the map. everytime i played, i will just run here and there aimlessly, hehe. i'm gonna practice more from now on XD

tis is the life of a 宅女, hehe

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Wah ... u play cs n diablo ... haha ... im suprised ... even i don play XDXDXD

=chuan guan= said...

hhaha..宅女 play game v terror 1 le

Marilyn said...

klck:
try go to play la...haha...not bad de

cg:
me no skills de...