CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

currently...

finally, my freedom has come. but it din turn out as happy as expected esp when u know u've screwed up the papers. haiz, dunno edi la, just wait the result to prove everything. i'm in genting again enjoying the weather...

recently, i found out something "interesting" bout restaurant city. i thought it's just merely a simple game until i found someone use tat to abuse the worker as a "revenge" to the real person, lol...i understand la, ur botakkia cant beat my ginnakia, too bad...haha. but now ur chance has come la, u know i cant on9 to play with my ginnakia for 2 weeks, enough for u to train ur botakkia la, sian


see the person lying there? the person purposely dun let me to rest while other workers have rest...but i'm quite proud tat i can mogok at ur restaurant...hahahahaha

as a pay back, imagine tat u're tat monkey la....dun thank me, wakaka

i'll be back to sp very soon. but i heard a very bad news be4 going back. the father of a kid tat my aunty help to babysit had passed away due to heart attack. it's just too sudden. n we never heard of he had heart disease be4. The kid is still small, 3 years old only, sigh! N i heard of 2 ppl infected with SLE in just half year, which is a rare disease.

tis make me thinking of a fren of mine for almost 10 years who passed away but i din even attend his funeral. N the reason is i busy for my own life. I really feel myself is so bad until now. Really dunno wat to say la, haiz. Appreciate everything u're having now be4 regretting...

4 comments:

vi--Vien--nE said...

What is SLE??

JiaLim said...

Systemic Lupus Erythematosus

Marilyn said...

wah, so good, got ppl help me to answer...hehe. u can go to wikipedia to check for more details. in chinese is 红斑狼疮

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. restaurant city.. =P