CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Comment from a friend of mine

I found out from an old fren of mine, who I seldom contacted, that she's shocked and surprised that I'll inform her that I've another hp number.

She thought that I've forgotten her and that time she was touched by my msg.

Omg, dunno what to say, I was shocked by her comment as well. Perhaps I've been drowned in my own life, busy finding direction for myself, trying to catch up the pace of life in limited time til I ignore the past too much.

There might be another possible reason, which is I'm too yong sui, LOL. What to do, I look like wanna kill ppl when I din smile and when I'm sleepy. So ppl thought I act lansi and dun dare to come near me. But isn't that weird smile all the time for no reason?? XDXD

2 comments:

gobn888 said...

haiz....i got the totally opposite kind of problem. even if i dont smile, ppl also thought i am welcoming and being friendly to them....
thats always get me into trouble~
coz too cute and sexy liao!

Marilyn said...

good lo, better than wu duan duan let ppl say thought i'm angry dun dare to talk to me =.=