CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

my computer is sick

i think my computer is infected with spyware. not i think, is i'm sure T.T

if wu duan duan receive email from myself (tis reminds me of one-missed-call*scary*), if homepage wu duan duan change, if my IE7 suddenly "downgrade" to IE6 interface, and with some weird settings tat cause my IE cant function "normally", if tat is not kena spyware then wat else? (i hope somebody tell me tat i think too much, tat's not spyware =S) i email myself and change it during sleepwalking??

i wont upload or change any photos in friendster or facebook til i go back to kl, neither do posting any bulletins or messages in friendster or facebook, so if u guys see i post anything weird in friendster or facebook, pls tell me coz i dunno wat else the hacker do on my computer, thx. same goes to my msn acc, i seldom put my own picture one (dun wan to scare u all ma, lol) and pls dun click any links i sent u.

also, i'm currently using dial up connection, so it's impossible i'll ask u to open ur webcam. and with tis tortoise-speed internet, i'll not on9 more than 2 hours. i'm quite scare the hacker will use my msn account to chat with frens which happened to my sis's fren be4, so if u miss me too much wan to chat with me but scare, ask me the things tat u think only me n u know to verify tat is me ;P

being a pure computer idiot who only know how to "murder" computer, i dunno how to cure my computer now. i'm thinking of changing all the passwords of emails or mayb even the emails 1st, but so ma huan, n i'm kinda lazy...so it takes times XD

the window installation disc is in kl, so forget about formatting my computer (in fact also no ppl can help me to format now, haiz). n i think formatting wont help coz it hacks my emails on the internet rite? correct me if i'm wrong. but my homepage and internet setting are also changed, wat happen actually and how to solve? i dunno these stuffs at all T.T

dun tell me have to change emails as well as formatting computer, wan my life meh?

i'm still trying to get the anti spyware softwares installers. n the "good" news is i dunno wat softwares can b used, so need to ask ppl 1st (so pity, no one choi me). with this stupid connection, how to download installer from the internet, wtf. my mcafee can only scan for viruses, so die lo.

sorry for any troubles if u sui sui kena "me" disturbing u. i'll pray hard for u all, and also myself, sigh. n for the hacker, thank u for being so "xiao zhang" changing tis changing tat in my computer and send a "notification email" til a computer idiot like me know it's the "jie zuo" of hacker =.=

1 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

try go search ur temporary internet files..delete all.. then go delete all ur internet cookies..everything..tat should be fine..if still cannot then...ask again liao..have to depend of anti spyware liao