CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"memorable" day

Case 1:
I’m woken up by hp at 2am though I set it to silent mode. A stranger called, so I left it to ring. Later the stranger sms me “Awat ang berlagak sangat la”. I dunno wat is “awat ang” but the main point is I wu duan duan scolded lansi. Ok, so I’m lansi.

Consequence:
Tis stupid call caused me to stay awake for nearly one hour before sleeping again, shit. I just hate ppl disturb me when I’m sleeping.

Lesson:
must turn off hp be4 sleeping next time

Case 2:
A part of my fingernail of middle finger was scraped off in attempts to open a tin. Urgh.

Consequence:
it hurts!

Lesson:
must not b lazy to cut fingernails every week liao

Case 3:
My exp went very bad today, esp when streaking the bacteria. Cant find a lighter to light up Bunsen burner, cant find suitable wire loop (the wire r ~5cm long, my skills cannot contro it)

Consequence:
I beg for a lighter everywhere. In the end, I did “agar-carving” instead of plate streaking.

Lesson:
should buy my own lighter coz none of the officers have it =.=

Case 4:
(the best of the day. My fren said he wan to spread it, so I decided to say out myself be4 ppl add oil and vinegar into the story)
I was locked in the toilet for 10 minutes T.T. I called my sis (who later only called me back ask me wat happen) n my fren. n I’m worried tat time my hp will b turned off anytime coz battery low d. 2 of them still cannot open the door from outside. So they ask another uncle, luckily the uncle managed to open the door. The uncle even explained to me the door is locked because of different pressure coz strong air-con wind is blowing outside the door, swt. Yes, Bernoulli principle, fast moving air cause air pressure low. I cant believe I still remember tat principle, lol.

Consequence:
prepare to be laughed by ppl as my fren said wan to spread it.

Lesson:
must not lazy to bring n charge my hp anywhere I go, lol

P/S: I forget to take the photos of the locked door and the ceiling. There were ppl when I walked back wan to take photos, so sia sui, so dun wan to take photos liao. Haha.

2 comments:

pek.k3e 페키 said...

wahahaha...locked in the toilet!!!!???? which toilet???toilet of the place u having ur practical is it??so unlucky...T.T
remember all the lessons nuh...so that the sad story wont repeat agn..*evil laugh*

vi--Vien--nE said...

If not mistaken, awet mean gf.
becareful next time yor..