CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A late post

Oh ya, I think I forget to write this post

I'm officially graduated from university, LOL

I know, it's taking me quite long time to write this

I forget to write ^^

Now I'm back to hometown, a boring place but the place that I love so much

Sorry to say, I don't miss you KL, I hate your traffic jam the most

The only thing I miss is my uni frens and some lecturers!

Seeing the old photos reminds me of aging! We used to look so young, now? OMG

Anyway, meeting with my ex-classmates and family makes me feel good recently

Guess Village Mall is going to be a new hang out place for us

It's good to be home ^^

3 comments:

gobn888 said...

u mean meeting up with me huh?
lol!~

Marilyn said...

tat day also meet up with budak, jee wen and kok pei...haha...they also soon not in sp

pek.k3e 페키 said...

T.T
I miss the boring place too...
so keen to hang out with u guys la .....argh!!!!!!!