CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter

My whole day outing plan today, only movie plan is success =(


Before watching this movie, i dun expect it to be nice anyway. I only think tat The Chamber of Secrets and The Goblet of Fire are nice. But later it turns out to be better than my expectation, at least i din sleep in the cinema. It's just a so so movie having no climax, but kinda "extraordinary" tis time as this episode turns out to be a romance movie. I would expect more on the battling towards Voldemort. And I cant believe it can spend almost whole hour on romance, while only takes few seconds to show how Dumbledore died.

Tis is the feedback from a group of secondary students while i'm waiting for my frens. According to them, it din even show "The End" when the movie ends, and they dunno wat the movie is about other than kissing here kissing there. and for tat, it should be rated 18SX, lol

But anyway, it's still better than The Sorcerer's Stone and The Prisoner of Azkaban. They work better than sleeping pills...

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Yala ... tis movie ... all talking n kissing n hugging only ... ~.~

No action 1 ... haiz ... dissapointed

gregorule said...

yea! I was hoping thw part where the death eaters attack hogwarts!
and wtf no show!!!

damn dissapointing...