CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good and Bad experiences

FYP
After torturing for 2 weeks to see others safe from 2nd round selection, finally get to know tat i'm accepted too! The most important thing is don't have to write a proposal for the project! Love my supervisor so much!

Bad experience in taxi
Met with a superbly irritating taxi driver just now! Keep on asking my fren "Ah Moi, kasut kamu Adidas ke?" although she ignored him. Then, he just kept on looking at the feet of front passenger and the back passenger sitting in the middle, ie me. wtf, just drive ur taxi la...We all girls are so suffering by his weird actions and the disgusting fragrance in the taxi. HB 5871, always remember tis taxi plate!! And feel so lucky today going to school in a rush so dun have the time to wear my Adidas shoes

LRT bad experience
This happen 2 months ago in wangsa LRT station. but recently when chatting with one of my classmate, i learn tat she had the same experience with me in KL central few days ago. The person just keep on promoting to me how important is recycling, and they also help the elders in old folks home. Then, he started to ask me to write my name on the list to support them. At 1st i thought i'm very clever giving the fake name and hp number, but then he asks money from me, and minimum RM30!! Of coz i dun wan to give and wan to walk away, but then fail lo. Somemore, he show me other water fish donate them rm50 in order to persuade me donate rm50, then i just throw him rm30. And i use RM 30 to get this, wtf


a bean wrapping with newspaper putting inside a mini "cute" envelope. See the words on the bean?? 创意无限 and the smiling face, see liao also tulan, dunno wan to laugh or cry

Busy life
Norm of utar: reports + assignments + mid term. They r very close frens, just like to come together to u in the same time...

Leukocytes lose in battle
Fever + sore throat + cough + dizzy + muscle pain. Luckily sleeping therapy just now is quite effective and also no flu, otherwise really symptoms of H1N1. Hope wont ruin my whole day outing plan tomorrow.

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

i know where u got that BEAN from...from Mid valley station rite??


My bro kena b4..after donating 20 bucks...so i run aways when those bastards approach me..lol

Marilyn said...

i kena in wangsa...at least ur bro can save 10 bucks, haha

but i remembered i kena cheat also in mid valley there, 5 bucks. i'm too stupid le =.=