CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

衰女包?

do i look like 衰女包?
today got 1 person said i'm a 衰女包
n got 2 ppl totally agree with tat

these 3 ppl, know u all since foundation....
one field fren....so honest to me.....
thanks Yong yong for saying tat in front of me....
thanks Adrian for giving me some face, INDIRECTLY shooting me by calling me 包女衰
thanks Min-Zhin for praising yong yong "1st time know tat she's so good at judging ppl"

ok la, actually i din deny tat i'm not a good girl in my family....
but still is the best among the family....kekeke
n foundation TE2 got 24 ppl, only 3 ppl saying tat
somemore only got ppl say me 衰女包
no ppl say me 败家女,wakaka
so I'm still proud of who I am.......keke

4 comments:

Ad said...

really 衰女包

WT said...

they are just joking or what? see the 3 characters are in the comment.
no offense to three of you. you say my friend here judged.. who are you to call her that.. who are you enough to tell who is good and who is bad.

to ting>> yeap its their right to say anything, but we can choose to listen or not to listen. we have the right.. if you think what they said are wrong, then dont put it in mind. just forget it.. dun make life so complicated..

Marilyn said...

william, they're just joking la...
if they really scold i sure din give them face already...

yeah, u're right, i just hv to learn to forget some words by some ppl, haiz..but not in tis case la..anyway life goes on..wahaha

Unknown said...

joking oni la...
lol