CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy-bone

i know i shoudn't be here blogging in this moment coz i still have many lecture notes ahead waiting for me. i'm here becoz i really not in the mood to study now, hehe.

biotech test is on tuesday, but studying the messy and thick notes is really annoying. yeah, i din deny tat's the 1st time i flip the notes. (hehe, my style ma, no exam no flipping the notes). tat's y from week 1 until now, i only realize some of the words r missing n not clear. I have to spend some times to "fill in the blanks" or "analyzing the words" or "completing sentences" or even "creating ending for the story".

Pecky suggests me to study smart. Haha, obviously i'm not the smart person n dunno how to study smart. these thick notes already r the chapters' summary, lol. (hehe, feel proud or not, i think of u when writing tis blog)

Haiz, I really have to change my laziness n last-minutes style. (haha, actually i have said about tis 2 years ago, n here i m, saying the same thing again). there's still many things i left for tomorrow. *sob*

Gotta continue exploring the notes although not in the mood, T.T

1 comments:

pek.k3e 페키 said...

touched by ur blog....because my name appeared ...hahaha....