CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Movie movie!!


Recommended movie! It's so damn funny throughout the whole movie! And kinda sad for few scenes as well! Tis is the 2nd comedy tat i like the most after "Four Christmas" XD

Talking about comedy, this reminds me of Ju-on 3. I'm not a big fans of horror movie, (coz I'm a coward and only cover eyes in cinema XD), yet I rather to watch the movie than to do the terrible horrible thesis. Right be4 entering the theater, I already scared by the movie poster outside, haha.



But in the end, unexpectedly this movie turns out to be a comedy, with ppl joking bout the movie in cinema, a coward character that looks like Jackie Chan, a funny act of a "bomoh" that ppl say look like Naruto, the funny sound effect for the ghosts, basketball running around instead of ghost running around...

My sis and frens are very disappointed with this movie coz Ju-on 2 is really horror. But for me luckily it's a comedy, otherwise i dunno how i will react in the cinema, lol

0 comments: