CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pay for nothing...

I just cant stop laughing at my fren who go to Melati McD just to order a milo though can get a cheaper milo at petronas gas station just beside McD. How generous to donate to McD!

But recently some frens started laughing at me for donating to cinema esp GSC too much.

Y? I think should list down the movies 1st.

1. Whiteout
2. Doreamon
3. A Christmas Carol
3. 2012
4. Avatar
5. Bodyguard Assassin
6. Treasure Hunter

Wat i'm trying to show is not i watch too much of movies. I just happen to sleep in the cinema watching these movies. Luckily, some of the movies are interesting enough to wake me up after few to ten minutes.

Best of the best goes to Treasure Hunter. I cant comment on the quality of the movie becoz i dun even know wat's the story. I watch tis movie at 2am and i sleep throughout the movie. I only manage to watch five scenes of the movie, where i cant relate any stories at all.

Some frens say i'm too rich to sleep in cinema. Some say i'm too pity tat i got no place to sleep in home, so have to sleep in cinema

The only reply i can give is "Thanks to fyp tat makes me so tired and lack of rest"

So it's a about fyp-killing-me post AGAIN, lol

3 comments:

shawn kL said...

so rich then belanja me la..

Marilyn said...

ok~ no problem~ anytime u wan me to belanja u call me, if u can believe wat i said, keke

JiaLim said...

doraemon >.<