CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dunno wat to put...

Last week, i just cant stop teasing my frens busying for assignments or exam but i'm so free til need to think on how to waste time.

But now, i'm rushing last minutes revision for MC mid term on friday. The notes are just too thick!

I only can say I find troubles for myself...

I should be meet Master Chou now as later i need to wake up at 6am.

Too bad, still haven reach my target 5 chapters per day.

Hopefully tis trip later to JKM will finish collecting the samples...

I really lazy to wake up so early again just to rush to PJ when my class start in the afternoon...


P/S: Just now really stupid enough. Accidentally pricked own finger when practicing on removing needle from the syringe. Luckily it is a new and sterilized needle. Else i kena wat viral infection also dunno...

1 comments:

nixxie said...

dun say u only siew ting.. i'm aso the same thing.. hehee what I can really say now is, ALL THE BEST IN THE TEST!.. T_T