CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

omg....



there's one geng person
when ppl ask 饺子性什么listen become 脚趾姓什么?

when asking ppl ask the stupid question
下个星期二是拜几?(i wanna ask the date)
wat is toilet bowl called in english? (i wanna ask malay de)

but the most geng-est
moral assignment is written in ENGLISH!!!

the geng person is ME la (need to say one meh?)

in the morning, ppl reminded me moral assignment is written in malay
but i typed in english in the afternoon!!!
i only realized when i read back the question....
but tat time already type one paragraph d...
*luciky just typed one paragraph*

got ppl say i'm at risk for parkinson disease...
omg omg omg....

4 comments:

Ad said...

my pleasure ! LOL

First time in my life I see someone who is so geng. Perhaps you could go into guiness world record liao :P

angel's eye said...

si meh???parkinson like tht de meh???
then u shall eat dopamine liao...haha

Marilyn said...

adrian:
1st time see so geng de? thank me la...

superstar:
coz tat person say i'm hand shaking n tend to forget, so is parkinson =.=

the_chosen_one said...

haha. wei don't forget to come meet me on 15th at times square 12 noon. U wanna come earlier also can. I'll be there early.